Welcome to Mitchell Connect, a comprehensive solution for repair shops to receive assignments and send estimates to insurance companies. You can receive assignments from an insurance company (even if you aren't in their Network/Direct Repair Program), and send back estimates, photos, and other supportive documents.
What's New in Mitchell Connect?
See the steps below to start using Mitchell Connect:
Note: The order of these steps may vary depending on the insurance company workflow.
- Set up your account and receive your first assignment.
Tip: After you set up your account, you will receive email notifications of new assignments that automatically appear in Mitchell Connect, see New Assignment Notification.
- View jobs and view assignment details.
- If you receive a Repair Order, Communicate estimated completion date and update status (this order may vary for different workflows).
- Download assignment details to your estimating software and install the Mitchell Connect application (if prompted).
- Complete the estimate in your estimating software.
- Add the estimate to Mitchell Connect and configure your EMS path (if necessary).
- Add photos and attachments.
- Send estimate and artifacts to insurance.
Mitchell University's convenient and effective Web-based training provides you with the skills you need to successfully use Mitchell products. Your individual progress at Mitchell University is tracked, and certification is provided for many of the Web-based training programs.
- Go to Enlyte Portal.
- Sign in using your email address and password (or register if you are a new user).
- Click the Enlyte U tab at the top of the page.
For technical support, click here to locate support phone numbers or submit your request online. A technical support agent will call you back.