When a repair order has a new supplement, the E (Estimate Revision) column on the Whiteboard tab displays . Use the Whiteboard tab to import the supplement. When you import, you can choose whether to Merging replaces the estimate repair lines, totals, and rates.merge with the estimate or Replacing replaces the estimate repair lines, totals, and rates and the information on the Admin tab.replace it with the supplement.
After a supplement is imported, the entries in the P (Parts Ordered) and L (Labor Assigned) columns switch from Y (yes) to N (no). This switch alerts shop employees that supplemental parts and labor hours may need to be addressed.
- On the toolbar, click Jobs, then click Whiteboard.
- On the Whiteboard tab, click to select the appropriate repair order.
- Click Accept Supplement.
- In the Accept Supplement dialog box, under Accepting Supplement, do one of the following:
- To merge the supplement with the estimate, click Merge (replace only Repair Lines, Totals, and Rates).
To replace the estimate with the supplement, click Replace (replaces Admin, Repair Lines, Totals, and Rates).
Note: The supplement will overwrite the information on the Admin tab.
- Click Accept Supplement to import the supplement and return to the Whiteboard tab.