Open topic with navigation
You are here: Top Menus > Surveys > Customer Satisfaction (AutocheX Customer Engagement Tools)
Customer Satisfaction (AutocheX Customer Experience Tools)
If you are licensed for Customer Experience Tools,
you are provided with information on your customers' experiences with
the insurance company and with your shop. Insurers and shops both use
the Customer Experience Tools results to monitor and improve customer satisfaction, to retain
and attract new customers, and to increase profitability. All of this information is provided through detailed and friendly customer surveys. AutocheX helps to ensure recent responses by sending a follow-up email if surveys aren't completed in five days.
When it comes to customer satisfaction, the bottom line is how quickly
you can identify and resolve issues. Mitchell International does more than measure satisfaction;
we help our clients convert their data into action. Our dynamic Web-based reports
and Customer Alerts allow you to act quickly to solve problems, save customer
relationships, and build loyalty.
In this topic:
Important Things to Know
- RepairCenter must be restarted every day. If left running overnight, the Mitchell servers will terminate the connection at 10 pm PST and data will no longer be imported into RepairCenter. If the program is mistakenly left running overnight, close it and then restart it and log back in.
- It is not necessary that RepairCenter be running all day. As long as the program runs for at least 30 minutes a day, RepairCenter has time to read and upload EMS estimate data.
- Estimates do not need to be locked or committed before being uploaded into Customer Experience Tools AutocheX.
- There is a 19-day aging process. Because we receive estimate data directly from your shop, we wait a 19-day period before sending the data over to the Call Center for dialing.
- Uploaded estimate data is automatically filtered by Customer Experience Tools AutocheX. Once received, Customer Experience Tools AutocheX only surveys on behalf of the carrier and voluntary programs in which you are currently participating. Rejected data is not stored.
- RepairCenter does not need to be installed on all computers. RepairCenter needs to be configured to the shared network directory where all EMS estimate data is stored.
Before RepairCenter can receive customer information from your estimating system, the EMS Paths must be set up. This is done in More > Configuration > Shop Setup > File Directories. See Estimating Interfaces for more detailed information.
Setup: Sending Customer Information to Mitchell
Before you can send customer information to Mitchell, you need to set up the file directories. To watch a demo about how to set up file directories, see Shop Setup - File Directories Demo.
Customer information can be sent to Mitchell International automatically or manually, on a job-by-job basis. Learn about these options, including how to configure them, at AutocheX Customer Experience Tools.
Interviews are normally conducted in the evening. Alerts are sent to
you the next morning. The survey data is loaded into RepairCenter that
evening and is available to you the next day. For example: if an interview
is completed on Monday night, you will receive an alert on Tuesday morning. The database is updated Tuesday evening, and the survey is available to
you Wednesday morning.
Sample Status Alerts
Each week, on Sunday evening, you will receive a sample status alert e-mail from email@example.com. The e-mail will list for you all samples received by Customer Experience Tools AutocheX during the previous week.
If no sample was uploaded, you will also receive an alert message notifying you that we have not received any sample to dial on for that past week. The message alert line will read: "IMMEDIATE ATTENTION - NO SAMPLE - ACTION REQUIRED". The e-mail text provides a call to action and the direct phone number of our customer service group who can help in the troubleshooting process.
Note: Should you need to change the e-mail address that receives the alerts, please provide your shop name, Mitchell account number, and updated e-mail address to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Satisfaction Tab
Access to the Customer Experience Tools reports is from the Surveys icon .
Two sub tabs are on the top half of the Customer Satisfaction tab:
- Favorites - you can save frequently used reports.
- Reports - new reports
The Favorites and Reports tabs are divided into several areas:
- On the Reports tab, under Shops, single
shops see only their shop name. Multi-shops see their shop hierarchy.
- In both tabs, reports are listed in the top half of the window, and
to the right of the shop name list in Reports.
- The selected report displays in
the lower half of the window.
- You can use the arrows
between areas of the window to open or close each section:
To run a report
- Click the Customer Experience Tools icon .
- Select the Reports tab.
- Select a shop from the Shops list, if applicable.
- From the Report Types list, select the report, then click Get
Report. The blank report appears in the bottom portion of the window.
- Select the parameters for
the information you want to see on the report.
- Date Range for the report
- Start and End Months
(if the "custom" date range is selected)
- The name of the Service
Writer, if applicable
- The Insurance Company
- Click View Report. The report displays in the lower half of the window. See Icons for details on using the display toolbar.
- If no information displays,
adjust your parameters and click View
Once you have generated a report, you have several options:
- Change the parameters for a different report
and click View Report.
- Print or export (save)
a created report using the icons in the tool bar (see below).
- Click Save as New Favorite to save it
to the Favorites
tab, to be re-run at any time. (See below.)
When you save a report as a Favorite, it creates an easy way to re-run
the report without having to re-create it first. Once a favorite report
has been saved, you can also schedule it for automatic delivery.
Favorite reports can be modified or deleted at any time.
To generate and run a favorite report
- Click the Customer Experience Tools icon .
- Generate the report (see
- Click Save
as New Favorite.
- A new dialog box appears,
giving you the choice to save with or without automatic delivery.
- Without automatic delivery:
enter a name for the report and click Save.
The report now appears in your Favorites tab.
- With automatic delivery,
click Schedule for Automatic Delivery.
The dialog box expands to offer you several delivery options:
- Enter the e-mail
address you would like the report sent to.
- Enter the text
for the subject line and the body of the e-mail.
- Select the format of the report.
- Select one of the following options for the delivery schedule:
- One time only
- Every day
- Specific days of the week
- Specific time of day
- To run a favorite report,
simply select it from the Favorites list and click Get Report.
The parameters saved with the report are automatically applied.
- Favorite reports that
are set for automatic delivery have a small calendar icon before the report
name. You can add or remove the automatic delivery for any favorite report
by selecting the report, configuring it, and then selecting or clearing
the automatic delivery option.
- The tab is divided
into sections by bars. These bars contain a section with an arrow. Selecting
that arrow will expand or collapse that section. (see image)
The toolbar contains icons that assist you in viewing a multi-page report,
printing, and saving.
- Use the left and right
arrows to move through the pages of a multi-page report.
- Click the Back arrow to return to the Parent Report.
- Click Stop to stop the
report from completing.
- Click Print to open the
print dialog box. Select the appropriate print options, then click Print.
- Click Print Layout to
define what you want the printed report to look like.
- Click Save to open
a save dialog box. Select the file location, and enter the name of the
report being saved. Then click OK.
- Why doesn't my report have data? The parameters are set to default to the current month. If you do
not have surveys completed in the current month, no data may appear (depending
on the report). Select a prior month or YTD.
- How do I get back to
my list of Favorite reports after I run a favorite report? When you run
a favorite, the report section automatically expands to maximize report
viewing area. Select the arrow bar near top to re-open the favorite report
Customer Experience Tools FAQs
AutocheX Customer Experience Tools Setup
Survey Sentiment Dashboard